Melrose Area Job Openings
Stearns Electric is looking to hire for two positions: Facilities and Grounds Custodian (full time) and Administrative Assistant (part-time)
Insurance Staff Position - State Farm Agent Team Member
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you!
This position is with State Farm agent Dina Pierskalla, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.
Desired qualities include:
Ethical and Honest
Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
Dedicated to customer service
Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to multi-task
Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
Please send resumes to:
307 E Main St
Melrose, MN 56352
REPORTS TO: Controller
WORKS CLOSELY WITH: Controller
GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for coordination of daily activities at satellite store.
* Promote Finken in the community through networking and community engagement.
* Maintain appropriate inventory levels in storage areas and on the floor.
* Sell products and services to walk-in customers and advise call-in customers.
* Assist customers in a professional and friendly manner including loading heavy products like salt and water.
* Create invoices and take payments.
* Record daily sales on the excel spreadsheets and e-mail information to Controller.
* Send all water treatment leads to Sales Coordinator immediately as they come in.
Building Cleanliness. It is expected that the building be kept in a very clean manner including:
* Dust and wipe down all surfaces, fixtures and items on display.
* Vacuum, sweep and scrub floors.
* Clean windows inside and out weekly.
* Wipe out and clean all appliances (refrigerators and microwaves) weekly.
* Clean all bath surfaces, toilets, faucets, sinks and floors weekly.
* Shovel snow and apply ice melt as needed.
* Sweep outside walks & lot.
* Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
* Observe all Finken Companies safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
* Lift and carry up to 80 lbs including salt bags and water bottles.
Email your Resume to: email@example.com